Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Transport and Logistics websites    

Transport and Logistics websites

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

Transport and Logistics websites

Dear colleagues,
do you happen to know any websites with texts about logistics, transport management and transport itself?
Any links related to these topics would do fine. It would also be great if you shared ESL materials about these topics.
I need them for my business English student who works in logistics.

Thank you in advance,
have a great day/evening!!

6 May 2010      

Stepha
Portugal

See if this helps

7 May 2010     

intra
Poland

search englishtips.org

7 May 2010     

darryl_cameron
Hong Kong

Yes, not much on this topic specifically for ESL.

The �about.com� page suggested by stepha look s your best bet.

You have to try searching �business English � on the web or get a good BE book. The ones I have, do contain some material on logistics. Mostly phone conversations, replying to e-mails and vocab.

Look, instead of spending more time than is fair to get material for this one student. Ask your student to bring in material for you.

I asked a business student to bring in sales brochures and e-mails so we could go through vocab and practice conversations.

You can see in the e-mail worksheets uploaded on this site that I used actual messages from clients. others have also uploaded similar WS as you can see here.

I don �t suggest you use mine, it �s just as an example of quick and easy stuff you can do!

Best of luck, that �s all I can offer.

7 May 2010