Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > What´s wrong?    

What´s wrong?

kireya
Spain

What´s wrong?

I�ve downloaded 20 worksheets and I haven�t wasted any of my free downloads but the ones that are not in my 30 free downloads. Please!! I want my points back!!

23 Nov 2008      

KOVADA
Slovakia

The same just happened to me a while ago. You can download for free just NEW handouts, not the old ones, for the old ones it is taking your points away....If only I knew that before...have a good day

23 Nov 2008     

kireya
Spain

I knew that! But I�ve dowloaded the ones from the recent contributions section. Those are supossed to be points free, aren�t  they?
 Maybe it is because I started downloading them at 00hrs? Maybe the machine went wrong and messed my points up. I don�t know...but too bad!! I was saving those points... What can I do?Confused

You have a nice day too!
    Thank you!

23 Nov 2008     

KOVADA
Slovakia

I do not know about this one thou. I am new here and so that I was wondering my it is still 30 free download when I already downloaded them....:D but it was actually taking my real points away. Oh well. Whatever.  But you have some other problem, idk but a lot of people are having problems here to either download stuff or put in here or with their points and so on...It might be the error on page. :(((( cau

23 Nov 2008     

Tere-arg
Argentina

Hi kireya and kovada!

You can use your 30 free points to download the most recent  material so before doing so,  make sure it says "you can download that one for free". If it does not say so, it means that worksheet  is already  out of reach for free points and downloading it would mean less points of those you accumulated through your own work.

Smile

23 Nov 2008     

Tere-arg
Argentina

There are some problems at times but they have to be, mainly, with the traffic on the site (I guess). If you keep trying (later) you surely can upload  easily (bearing in mind the type  and size of file).

23 Nov 2008     

wolfy
Chile

When you select the worksheet you want make sure you see this message:

Download this worksheet�����(As a premium member you can download this worksheet free of charge)

Where it useally just says:

That should prevent any oops I lost all my points. �:) �To all those who lost their points sorry, We do keep saying this, but people miss the posts. �

23 Nov 2008     

kireya
Spain

I knew about that. I think that I lost my points because I started downloading the worksheets at 00hrs and the worksheets I was watching at the moment change their status and became not free, so they weren�t recents anymore. I don�t know but too bad...

23 Nov 2008