Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > DOT FIGURES    

DOT FIGURES

Mar0919
Mexico

DOT FIGURES

Hello everyone!!! Hope you �re all having a wonderful day. And well.... I was wondering if anyone has any material regarding forming figures joining dots. That is, mmmm how to explain? In my textbooks, sometimes we have an activity of joining dots by number, to find the hidden figure? I would like some of those activities if someone should have anything like that. I would want these to fill those 5 minutes left at the end of the class, to let kids relax but not quite get rowdy if I have a few minutes left and have already finished my planned activities....

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!!!

Mar

7 May 2010      

serene
Greece

I googled "dot to dot printables" and here �s what I �ve found.

7 May 2010     

Mar0919
Mexico

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH SERENE!!!

I also tried to Google it, but my brain is so tired, I googled the wrong term... dot figures, joining dots, whatnot, but never did I think of dot to dot printables!!!! Must be my Alzheimer �s hahahaha! Thank you so much, once again!

MAR

7 May 2010     

liquidnuance
Japan

In the U.S., we call those "connect the dot" exercises or worksheets.  

7 May 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

I also just googled �dot to dot � or �connect the dots � in the past and got wonderful sheets, even dot to dot with lower case letters, with upper case letters etc. (I use them with my absolute beginners to review the alphabet, so numbers dot to dot isn �t suitable)

7 May 2010     

baiba
Latvia

Hi Mar, try this tool for making dot-to-dot worksheets yourself.

http://www.picturedots.com/make/makePuzzle.html

Read the tutorial in Help and you �ll easily make your own worksheets!

7 May 2010     

Mar0919
Mexico

Thank you sooooooo much, you all wonderful, adorable and generous people! what would I do without you???? Gracias! Mar

10 May 2010     

Mar0919
Mexico

Thank you sooooooo much, you all wonderful, adorable and generous people! what would I do without you???? Gracias! Mar

10 May 2010