Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > help! problems with my worksheets!    

help! problems with my worksheets!

audrey77
France

help! problems with my worksheets!

I need your help!!! I �m trying to create a worksheet but as I put pictures in it (matching exercise!) it �s too big. i actually compressed all my pictures but it is still too big, i don �t understand!!! what should i do?

8 May 2010      

rose95
Turkey

I had the same problem when I first started to make wss. Now I use "paint" to decrease the width and the height of the picture. It really works. Hope this helps.

8 May 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi,
I always use http://www.picnik.com/app for compressing my pictures. I have a lot of wss with 20 images have no problem with the size.

8 May 2010     

Jaya Radhika
Russian Federation

WEll, I �m not sure if I got your problem right, but what I do is..I just click on the pic and then a frame appears around the pic. I put the cursor on the frame and by pulling it I either reduce or enlarge the size of the pic. I do hope that my idea is clear.

8 May 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear Jaya,
I think Audrey needs to compress the pictures, not make them smaller or bigger.Wink

8 May 2010     

nurreyes
Malaysia

Yes. I agree with Rose95. i never had experience problems of Big sized file.

I use Microsoft Word to make my worksheets. I always copy the image i wanted, paste on paint ,re-size, edit and cut it back to paste in the MS Word.

8 May 2010     

Stepha
Portugal

Check past forum discussions, type SIZE on forum posts contents. I �m sure you �ll find a solution.

8 May 2010