Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Virus warning    

Virus warning

victor
Spain

Virus warning

Since lots of users are having trouble trying to enter the website, and I get lots of messages asking for information, I �ll try to explain here what happens:

On sunday, Google found a malicious code in some pages of this website. Then, the whole website is blocked in google search engine and the web browsers based on google �s technologies (Firefox and Chrome, as far as I know).

I �ve removed the trojan from all the pages of the website, and I �ve introduced some improvements to avoid future infections. Then, I �ve asked google to make a revision of the website, in order to unblock the website. Now, we have to wait.

Thanks for your patience,

Victor

11 May 2010      

Katiana
Spain

Thanks so much Victor.
I hope it will soon work for everybody.
Hugs,
Katiana

11 May 2010     

maikacaceres
Spain

Still virus warning when using Firefox in Spain at 16:10. I could open the page using Opera.

11 May 2010     

sandvitoria
Portugal

I think it �s already working well, I haven �t seen the warning today.

11 May 2010     

saharah
Tunisia

surfers just have to proceed and ignore the warning!

11 May 2010     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

I �m sorry but the site is still being blocked either through google, google chrome or even mozilla firefox. I cannot download any worksheet even if i ignore the sign. I hope things will get better soon. Do not understand why anyone would "attack" this wonderful site??? Anyway thanks for the reply Victor. I guess i will have to wait.... ascincoquinas

11 May 2010     

Hanni9
Vietnam

Thanks Victor for your effort. Thanks to this website, my teaching has been improved so much. Hope this disadvantage will disappear soon. Thank Victor again.

11 May 2010     

ccchangch
Peru

Thank you for your kindness!!! This website is wonderful for teachers because it is very useful. My students are learning better with all these resources.

Excellent job!!!

11 May 2010     

DedicatedTeacher
United Arab Emirates

Many thanks Victor,

I still have the same problem as ascincoquinas, and I shall wait till this get solved.

Ascincoquinas,

I �m using right now explorer. Try it as well.

DT

11 May 2010     

red_sneakers
Indonesia

thank you Victor. I still have the �attack � warning from Firefox (and I have uninstalled my Google chrome). I use Safari now and it �s fine. :)

Thanks a lot for your amazing effort.

A.J.

11 May 2010     

kodora
Greece

Thank you for taking care of it.The warning message is still here but I can use the Inernet Explorer.I hope the problem will be solved soon.

11 May 2010     

1    2    Next >