Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > hi    

hi

asesinocerebral
Costa Rica

hi

asesinocerebral is really sad because of many things

english teachers do not listen
going on
jhon cena says �never give up � , please listen to him

14 May 2010      

manonski (f)
Canada

I don �t get your post. Care to explain?

14 May 2010     

asesinocerebral
Costa Rica

I mean, I am sad , I only want to express my feeling , is it wrong?. I know this page is not for writing about fucking feelings

14 May 2010     

Apodo
Australia

Sorry to hear you �re sad.
Bad language is unnecessary.

14 May 2010     

celia86
Argentina

you don �t need to be rude. We don �t use that language here. You could have expressed yourself in a better way if you wanted to express something
what a terrible attitude

14 May 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Well, good luck and hope you feel better tomorrow.

14 May 2010     

deeedee
Spain

Why don �t you get out of the house, meet with somebody, talk things over?  Don �t stay all alone all day if you feel sad; it  will make it worse.  Do something for somebody else who needs it.  Be thankful for all the blessings you have instead of focusing on the down-side of your life.  Put on some uplifting music and dance to it.  Make a list of your worries to help you get a handle on them.  Hope you feel better.

14 May 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life�s plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life

14 May 2010     

deeedee
Spain

I like that, Julieta.

15 May 2010