Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > THANKS A LOT!!!    

THANKS A LOT!!!

ptienchiks
Ukraine

THANKS A LOT!!!

I joined this fantastic site 2 months ago and I �d like to thank you all for sharing your great contributions!!! �PLEASE KEEP IT UP!!! I �d also like to admit that it stimulates me to be more creative. For this short period of time I �ve got 10 000 points. I also appreciate all your nice comments on my WSs.

16 May 2010      

Sinbad2010
United Arab Emirates

Cogatulations,

But I want to say that most worksheets here in this site have repetitious topics. I hope that we can see more new and creative topics.

16 May 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Hi ptienchiks! Congratulations on your hard work! It �s wonderful to see how fast you evolved in such a short period of time. Your worksheets are wonderful in terms of content and layout. They really are!

As for the topics, effectiveteaching, I �m afraid there �s not much we can do about it because the worksheets we create are for our students and, as you know, there �s a syllabus we all have to work with. So we can �t just come up to class and work on a task with a topic that is not in the syllabus. You can do so as part of a class project and the truth is most of us are too busy to participate in such projects. And so are kids, I believe.

Have a nice day,
mena

16 May 2010     

Sinbad2010
United Arab Emirates

Yes dear mena,
Just I want to explain something. Most worksheets now focus on tenses and other grammatical issues. Here we may need to focus on language skills. It �s easy for any teacher to prepare any worksheet on tenses, but it �s more difficult to target the other skills.

By the way, I didn �t mean you or ptienchicks. You are creative. Your works are fantastic.

Thanks

16 May 2010     

Joeyb1
South Africa

Congratulations, ptienchiks!
Clap   Thumbs Up

Keep up the good work.
Hugs,
Joey

16 May 2010     

isabel2010
Spain

Congratulations, ptienchiks again
Have a nice weekend

16 May 2010     

kodora
Greece

Congratulations!It �s really amazing.Thumbs Up

16 May 2010     

plemos
Portugal

Congratulations. Love from sunny Portugal

16 May 2010     

renko6
Poland

Congratulations Natalia ! Clap

I joined this great site at the end of February this year and just like you I love this site and appreciate  all nice comments.

I �m happy I could find many fantastic people and friends here.
I love you guys and your worksheets ,too Thumbs Up!

Many hugs to you all,
Renia Wink

16 May 2010     

Sara26
Brazil

Thank youuu ptienchicks!! Your ws �s are just great !!  Clap

16 May 2010     

Yabko
Ukraine

My congratulations!Thumbs Up

16 May 2010     

1    2    Next >