Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Stolen worksheets    

Stolen worksheets

joannaturecka
Turkey

Stolen worksheets

Id like to thank the member mariamit for informing me about worksheets stolen from this page and published by BENARINA on www.busyteacher.org. I dont know all the members � names whose worksheets were stolen, Ive notice one from mena22. Please have a look

17 May 2010      

Flora1
Brazil

I am a new user but I want to say that you�re doing a good job in telling it for us!!!

17 May 2010     

juliag
Japan

Not again! This makes me soooooooo madAngryAngryAngry.
And sadCryCryCry.

This "Benarina" has also published works by professoringles, alisadedic, and Dorotiea as well as joannaturecka and mena22 it seems.

What is really odd that although they are published in this member �s profile, they say who originally made them (my detective work would never be good enough otherwise) and also give the web address for this page!!?!

The good news is that as far as I can see, and I �m not so technologically competent so probably someone wants to check it out, you can �t actually download the worksheets there, just type in the address and come here.

Of course this doesn �t make Benarina �s actions morally justifiable, but it a boost for us.

17 May 2010     

mariamit
Greece

Hi everyone,

I have actually checked it out. Unfortunately it is exactly as Julia says. I sent our members a PM like I sent Joanna. Mena laready knows as she has been in touch with me. What makes me really sad is that the person who put them there is also a member here....
I only hope I haven �t opened  a can of worms but I thought this was extremely unfair....

17 May 2010     

juliag
Japan

Dear Maria,

Congratulations to you even if you have opened a can of wormsClap.
We need to show the cheaters that they can �t get away with it.

17 May 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hopefully Victor will cancel her account here:o((

17 May 2010     

juliag
Japan

Completely agree MJ Misa.

17 May 2010     

joannaturecka
Turkey

Dear Juliag,
You can download the worksheets from there, just click on the download word just above comment box :(

17 May 2010     

mariamit
Greece

This my sound a bit too forgiving but maybe this member Benarina just doesn �t knowthat she can �t do this sort of thing. She does give credit to all the authors at this site. She even has the downloading web site from here. I am at loss really. Maybe one of those whose worksheets she used should write to her. I think Mena did but I haven �t spoken to her since this morning when I sent her the message to see if she �s had an answer.

17 May 2010     

joannaturecka
Turkey

I wrote Benarina a PM too but still no answer, I hope you re right Mariamit that this person simply didnt know our rules, and she/he  removes all worksheets from busyteacher.org

17 May 2010     

juliag
Japan

Dear Joanna,

Oh yes, I see it now - I didn �t scroll down far enough. No good news there then, unfortunately.

Dear Maria,

You may well be right and this user just either doesn �t understand the rules of ESL printables or didn �t read them properly. The fact that she publishes the original author �s name shows that she is not trying to hide her actions.

Still no excuse for the appropriation of other people �s work when there is a copyright notice clearly written on every page we download, but she might not be the cheater I had her pegged out to be.

Thanks for helping me get some prespective on the matter.

17 May 2010     

1    2    Next >