Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > What are you going to do this summer?    

What are you going to do this summer?

banska bystrica
Slovakia

What are you going to do this summer?

Dear colleagues,

I �ve just read the topic started by magneto (about the situation in Greece).

While reading the discussion, I was also wondering what you are going to do this summer. I teach at private language schools, which means that I am a freelance teacher. When the terms finish, either I teach new people, or I don �t, if there aren �t any. Before the crisis the summers were safe, there were always people who wanted to learn English (that �s what I was told, because I didn �t teach at that time yet). Since the crisis burst out, we are happy that we can teach during the school year. It �s pretty sure that this summer I will have nobody to teach. The language schools will be closed and for the whole 2,5 months I have almost nothing to do. these days I �m thinking of a plan for the summer, what to do to survive.... and to enjoy the summer at the same time. What is the situation in your countries, what are you going to do in the summer? Any plans, suggestions?

zuzana

19 May 2010      

marta_marta
Poland

Zuzana, my situation is exactly the same. I don �t have any plans for the summer yet.

Best regards,
Marta

19 May 2010