Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > BAD NEWS AGAIN!    

BAD NEWS AGAIN!

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Katiana, just register again... As long as he hasn �t blocked your IP address, you should be able to open another account under a different name.

Rosemary (arkel), that must be the reason!! :((((

20 May 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Please, read this text which I have just found in huzun �s website:

News:
Especially for new users; Our site is totally free. No money, no limits, no points. We believe that INTERNET is for SHARING. and sharing mustn �t have any limits. Some of our sharings may be copy, but it is not easy to watch our all sharings if they are copy or not. We don �t get any money, earn any money, just share it. We will never delete any file(s) in our site, but we can inform the users the owner of the file(s).

Exclamation

I �m flabbergasted!!!! Shocked

20 May 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

20 May 2010     

Devitsa
Russian Federation

What are brains given the people for? For stealing? They needn �t brains for this disgusting
 thing!

20 May 2010     

libertybelle
United States

The man is delusional!  And to be honest - I don �t understand what he is writing at all.
Shame on him - the thief!! Unhappy

20 May 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

When you register you have to promise not to upload materials for which you do not hold the copyrights!
I found it hard to look thru the site since it is all in turkish and very slow to show. Maybe Turkish (speaking) members of this site can start flooding them with complaints?

20 May 2010     

joebcn
Andorra

I �m sorry about that, Katiana. Disapprove 
It �s a pity that some people take advantage of our good will and spirit here.
What can we do?

JOE

20 May 2010     

yanogator
United States

Now, Libertybelle, he �s not a thief; he �s sharingWink

No, really it �s such a shame that to him "sharing" means taking what isn �t his and giving it to the world. He probably advertises his site proudly, not realizing that when he says "copy", he means "stolen copy". His users certainly don �t know that this is his method.

His statement about no limits and no points is obviously written against ESL Printables. Victor has a great system here, where sharing has to work in both directions. Huzun just trains people to take, and gives a strong example by taking worksheets from others, so that his followers can take without giving anything.

The only good thing is that his dishonesty won �t deter any of our fine members from continuing to create great materials and truly sharing them.

Bruce

20 May 2010     

victor
Spain

I �ve seen they have copyrighted material from other ESL websites too.

I �ll contact the administrator of ingilizcesunu.com. If he refuses to remove the copied material, I �ll report that website to main search engines and advertising programs (like google adsense), and surely it will be penalized.

20 May 2010     

caroay
Spain

If huzun has access to the materials we have at eslprintalbles, it means he/she is a user here, too! As someone said before, there were some huzuns, but they had 0 points. The cheater must have some points here to be able to download our material!

20 May 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >