Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > To those who have these wonderful cliparts on their worksheets...    

To those who have these wonderful cliparts on their worksheets...

LaPahl
Germany

To those who have these wonderful cliparts on their worksheets...

Dear colleagues

Most of your worksheets contain absolutely cute and lovely cliparts. I was wondering where you get them from - are there websites which offer them free of charge or did you buy a cd? I am asking because I cannot paint or draw very well, my worksheets always look kind of boring but I would like to �pimp my printables� Wink.

Hope to hear from you!
Sonja

23 Nov 2008      

Damielle
Argentina

Dear Sonja;

You can google fre clipart and you�ll get plenty of site with beautiful free images.

23 Nov 2008     

LaPahl
Germany

Thanks damielle. I was not sure if I may put them on my worksheets or if I have to name the source.

23 Nov 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

I would be better if you name that source. But I�ve have noticed that most people don�t do it.

23 Nov 2008     

Tere-arg
Argentina

Dear Lapahl,

You can only use "free clip art", that means you are free to use it non-commercially.
In those cases there is no need to quote de source.

But if you use a pic from a book or any other place which does not say "it is free" you should mention where it was taken from.

23 Nov 2008     

LaPahl
Germany

Dear Tere-arg

Thanks a lot for the info!

23 Nov 2008