Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I know I asked this yesterday but.....    

I know I asked this yesterday but.....

cheezels
New Zealand

I know I asked this yesterday but.....

I have just noticed that there are some added new printables to the daily printables that were on this morning (I�m EU time/spanish time) I noticed this last night when I had a look right before going to bed...
Can anyone confirm definitely that there is ONE load of new printables everyday at midnight spanish time... OR does it automatically add ones when it is midnight from wherever you have sent your printables from?

I have been giving away my free daily points downloading things i didn�t really want just to give people who had no or low points some extra... while I am happy to do that I don�t want to give them all away and then find out there are more cool things to download throughout the day or in the evening. Yes I am well aware that this could be a sign that I am addicted to this site... but hey what a great addiction!Smile

23 Nov 2008      

Tere-arg
Argentina

All the worksheets are changed every day automatically.

All of them stay only one day available to premium members for free.

You have to check times.
I do not know what time exactly the change is done at present. I think, it is at midnight (ST)

23 Nov 2008