Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > DISAPPOINTED    

DISAPPOINTED

arkel
Ireland

DISAPPOINTED

I didn�t want to put both points together, hence the new topic. First of all, my grateful thanks to everybody who has left comments on my uploads. I�ve just finished downloading today and I have to admit I was really disappointed to find so few comments. Some exercises had more than 100 downloads and less than 20 comments. Comments really mean a lot and take little time. PLEASE MAKE AN EFFORTDisapprove. I know this topic has been mentioned before, but some things need repeating I guess.

23 Nov 2008      

arkel
Ireland

By the way, I was referring to other people�s exercises that I downloaded, not my own.

23 Nov 2008     

sirah
Argentina

Yes Arkel! you are right.There are over 90.000 registered users and I only know 50 or 60 I think.And I�ve been a member since March.I can�t believe that all  the others are soooo busy that can�t write a simple THANKS.I have some worksheets that have a lot of downloads and no comments at all.But don�t be dissapointed because this is a great community and at least the people I know(the ones who ALWAYS leave a comment) are very kind people.They are ready to help whenever you need it.So keep on sharing!

23 Nov 2008     

arkel
Ireland

Thank you Patricia, and I certainly do feel encouraged by people like you and others who are always willing to help. I made the comment because I feel for all those people who have made such an effort and don�t get a simple thanks. However, we can only live in hope.

23 Nov 2008     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Ditto. I always comment on worksheets.I download firstly on their quality and secondly whether they are useful for me. And at least a thank you is a must.

2 Dec 2008     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Sirah your worksheets are phenomenal and but I can only download them under the free downloads as I don�t have many points.

2 Dec 2008