Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > TRAVELLING WITH STUDENTS    

TRAVELLING WITH STUDENTS

yolprica
Spain

Last summer I spent three weeks in Bournemouth (England) with a group of 15 students who were 15-18 years old. They stayed with families and also went to Anglo-Continental school. They had the time of their life and practised their English. We visited lots of places and spets a whole weekend in London. I had a great time with them and we didn �t  have any problems. I also stayed with a very nice family a did an advanced course where a met a lot of nice people from different places. My experience was so good that next summer I will try to repeat it with another group of students.
Hugs from Spain
Yolanda

22 May 2010     

sandvitoria
Portugal

This summer I �ll take a small group with me to Cambridge, I �m a bit nervous because it �s the first time I �m organizing this sort of activity. Many of my school colleagues tell I must me insane and that it is too much responsability, what if something goes wrong...
Well I �ve decided to go anyway, I �m doing my best to organize things the best way I can. My students have never had the opportunity to go abroad so I think this will be a good thing for them.
I �m crossing my fingers... wish me luck.

23 May 2010     

< Previous   1    2