Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Flipcharts    

Flipcharts

pcafer (F)
Portugal

Flipcharts

Hello my ESL friends!

I am preparing my lessons and I would like to use flipcharts... Do you know any sites with this type of resource? I have already downloaded a few at the Promethean Planet site, but then I remembered to ask for your help.....

Thanks in advance

Paula

24 May 2010      

donapeter
Romania

Sorry I have to ask that ...but ...what do you mean by flipchart? Isn �t it a stationery item? How can you find a large piece of paper on a site? 
Don �t get me wrong, just be more specific. 

24 May 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Donapeter, a flipchart is used on activboards. The white page you get when you open a document on the whiteboard is called a flipchart.

24 May 2010     

pcafer (F)
Portugal

Flipcharts are files to use with interactive boards... You have ppt, doc, etc, and now you can also build your lessons in this flipchart format...:)) 

24 May 2010     

donapeter
Romania

aha....but can �t it be any other ws? I used ordinary wss from here. Are there any other smartboards that use other type of ws? 

PS- can you give me a link? Maybe some images make it more clear for a blonde like me!! Embarrassed

24 May 2010     

pcafer (F)
Portugal

take a look at this: www.prometheanplanet.com

24 May 2010     

donapeter
Romania

Thanks!!!! They are great. Complex, well-organized and well-designed!!!
Thanks!!
I had no idea about this!!!
Smile

24 May 2010     

Sulany
Brazil

look here: http://www.tes.iboard.co.uk/player/index.htm?gname=webtools4educators

Not sure if this can help.

24 May 2010