Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Penfriends Wanted    

Penfriends Wanted

Nereis
Argentina

Penfriends Wanted

Hi everybody, My students at school and at a private institute would like to have penfriends from different countries. Some of them are begginers and others are elementary and intermediate level students. It �s really very useful and motivated for them, and a good way to use English for real purposes. Please if you are interested let me know!!!Hugs

30 May 2010      

viccxx
Greece

I � m interested but will not be seeing my students again until September. They �re private students and we �ve just said goodbuy for the summer. Do you need to start right now?

30 May 2010     

excellence
Tunisia

Good idea
I am sure they will benefit a lot
I hope we will start next september

31 May 2010     

Chafik Boufrioua
Morocco

Hi!!

I have already had this idea in mind! I have gathered some students � emails. They are of different levels as you mentioned; beginners - Elementary and pre-intermediate.

I will send you their emails, names and levels in my next email. Let me know if it �s ok for you to have my students joining yours.

Here is my email in case you want to send me a private email. [email protected] / [email protected]

Regards
Chafik

31 May 2010