Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Where is Lana?    

Where is Lana?

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Where is Lana?

Hi all of you

Have you got recent news from Lana? I haven �t heard  from her, for a long time, have pmed, but no news.
Just want to know if she is all right. If someone has got any news, please, leave a memo, ok?
Thank you.
linda

5 Jun 2010      

manonski (f)
Canada

I was wondering the same thing a couple of days ago...

5 Jun 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Hi Linda and manonski, I asked the same thing here about a month ago, but nobody answered my post. I PMed her too, but got no answer. I would really like to know if she �s ok, too!
Please if that �s the case with anyone here, let us know! Thank you!

5 Jun 2010     

epit
Turkey

Hi ,where is she ?I wonder, too .

5 Jun 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Lanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Cry I hope she comes back soon

5 Jun 2010     

mena22
Portugal

I �ve been wondering the same for a long time. I had so much hope that our ESLprintables meeting would finally happen but it �ll have to wait. I hope everything is allright with Lana and that she �ll come back soon.

Have a nice day,
mena

5 Jun 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Thanks a lot to all of you.
I got a pm from a member saying that she was moving to a new house ( I hope people don �t mind me saying this, doesn �t seem very private - LOL ), so, probably she is just enjoying and preparing her new place.
Thank you, again
linda

5 Jun 2010