Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > adult printables    

adult printables

caroay
Spain

adult printables

Hi friends!
I would like to ask you if you could recommend me the names of some of our members that create printables for adults. I know there are many teachers in this forum that make them, but I also know some only concentrate on adults.
Thanks a lot in advance!
Carolina

5 Jun 2010      

American Teacher
United States

I teach only adults.Thumbs Up

5 Jun 2010     

ignis.fatuus
Poland

me too :) well, almost...

5 Jun 2010     

gloriawpai
Brazil

I teach mostly adults. Let�s say, 95%

5 Jun 2010     

candi
Portugal

Me too!!

6 Jun 2010     

Apodo
Australia

Me too! 8-)

6 Jun 2010     

Pinky Makus
Canada

I typed "Adults" into the search box and got these worksheets:

http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/buscar.asp?nivel=any&age=0&tipo=any&contents=adults&username=&B1=Search#thetop

Worksheets can also be sorted by age group (for those that didn �t know).  But the only option there is the 14+ category.  Using that will get you material aimed at teenagers and young adults.

6 Jun 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Me too ... among others...

6 Jun 2010     

Lindax
Ukraine

Me, too.

6 Jun 2010     

joebcn
Andorra

Hi Carolina,

I teach adults and most of my worksheets are aimed at them. I am particularly interested in making them write and speak.

Joe

6 Jun 2010     

joy2bill
Australia

Victor, could we please have the levels reorganised. As an ex-elementary school and a mother (and grandmother of 5) I would suggest that here is not a great deal of difference between certain ages and yet we have a number of categories, 3,4,5,6,etc.....

Perhaps we could have categories such as: preschool (3-5), 6-8, 9-11, 12-13, 14-16, adults. We would then only need 5 groups.

At present having the highest group as 14 does not work for so many of us who teach adults.

You cannot always give adult worksheets to people who are only 14. The level of interest is completely different. Adults don �t need pretty butterflies or bears. The topics chosen should be more complex even though the grammatical points are the same.

Anyway, just my tuppence worth.
Cheers Joy

6 Jun 2010     

1    2    Next >