Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Pen pals    

Pen pals

Hannie
Portugal

Pen pals

Hello everybody!
When i was a student, I once had 40 penpals from allover the world.
I know that technology has replaced the old habbit of letter and card sending. Even so, I hope we could make a kind of organized exchange of adresses of pupils who are interested in having a penpal. It is a lovely and motivating way of learning english and most of all it is not evaluated in anyway, they just try to communicate the best they can because everyone wants to be understood!
What do you think?Can someone help me with this?
Hugto all!!
Hannie

24 Nov 2008      

manonski (f)
Canada

Hannie,
What age are your students?

24 Nov 2008     

Hannie
Portugal

Hi manonski!

Thanks for your reply. This year my students are from 6 to 10.. very young as you can see. They are at the very first stages of learning. Eventhough, I�m also a private teacher (tutor) of some older students. Those would be the ones interesteed on penpals. The ages are 14 to 16.
If you�ve got some pupils interesteed I�d be happy to knowStar!!
Hug to you,
Hannie

24 Nov 2008     

grikoga
Poland

we already have exchanged some letters, I you can see letters here and write replies to the school�s address to:
GRIKO ENGLISH SCHOOL
lindego 2a
71-315 Szczecin
Poland

25 Nov 2008