Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Worksheets - Content is important or looks matter a lot?    

Worksheets - Content is important or looks matter a lot?

GIOVANNI
Canada

Welcome Divinity.
There is such a large selection on this wonderful site that I am sure you can chose and pick as you like.  Use whatever is best for you and your students.  Each teacher has his or her preference and thanks to the many contributions we have,  there is a never ending choice.

It �s good to see that you are using the forum.   

6 Jun 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

you �re both right and wrong I believe.

it �s true that colourful ws get more downloads - and yet black and white ones do get downloaded.

i would never download a ws i could not use, no matter how colourful it is. But I think colourful ws attract the viewer... let me explain: i started uploading my logic games last week, the first ones didn �t get many downloads (less than 20) because they looked quite plain. then i deleted them and re-uploaded them again, this time adding more pictures, putting a colourful fonts and BOUM they got more than 60 downloads!!! the content is the same, what �s different is that when you scan the new contributions you can SEE them:)

don �t be upset please! it �s the way it works! the package is important, but it doesn �t matter if the content is worthless ;)

have a nice sunday!!
Elodie

6 Jun 2010     

kmochniak
Poland

To comfort you a bit: I am one of the members who don �t get big numbers when people download their worksheets. But you know what? I don �t care! What I upload here works with my students and if there is even 1 person who thinks my work could help her/him teach something, I �m very glad about that. Your worksheets are surely useful for your students. And if you are worried about the points, I think that 30 free downloads a day are really enough.

Think positive!

Hugs,

Kasia

6 Jun 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Kasia is right : prepare what works for your students, divinity, no matter how many downloads it may get ! A big hug !

6 Jun 2010     

< Previous   1    2