Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Is there an equivalent to eslprintables in Spanish????    

Is there an equivalent to eslprintables in Spanish????

pascy
France

Is there an equivalent to eslprintables in Spanish????

Hi!
I have been told that next year I will have to teach Spanish as well as English, so, I would like to know if there is an equivalent to eslprintables for Spanish language. Thanks for your answers.

7 Jun 2010      

Kisdobos
Hungary

Hi,
Hopefully there will be one by the end of this year. Right now we �re working on the German version of http://islcollective.com, which is another sharing platform like ESLPrintables. Right now we have an ESL website, but we �re near completion with the German one, and if there �s a good demand for it, we �ll go on with the Spanish version this year. 
Bless up,
Kisdobos
Founder, iSLCollective 

7 Jun 2010     

pascy
France

Thanks a million, that was very helpful.

8 Jun 2010     

pascy
France

Actually I have just registered and will talk about it to my colleagues, let me know when it �s operational in Spanish,
Regards,
Pascy.

8 Jun 2010