Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > teach grammar with fun    

teach grammar with fun

hasanjabr
Jordan

teach grammar with fun

Try teaching the simple present using power point presentations that are easy to read and has nice animated pictures make your students have the file and use it on their own because practice makes prefect. try my new power point on the simple present tense with young children and have them read it as much as they can and see the result.  

21 Jun 2010      

olaola
Italy

in this site teachers don �t advertise their own work

21 Jun 2010     

stexstme
France

Rules and instructions      ( see : Forum...)

21 Jun 2010     

sulekra
Australia

This is the second time someone has advertised their work today in a very short period of time. The last time hasanjabr commented immediately after the poster of the advertising, which I suggested looked like he was a shill or a sock puppet.

- http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=20397

My suspicion is that this is one person with two accounts and suggest victor or someone should check the IP addresses to prove/disprove...

If I �m wrong I will gladly eat humble pie and apologise.

21 Jun 2010