Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > What do you miss most?    

What do you miss most?

Zora
Canada

Oh! I �ll trade you two for your Phillip, Eddy and Felix! I have a 9 year old, Pablo, that can make a grown woman cry! LOL LOL

21 Jun 2010     

yolprica
Spain

I don �t think this summer I will miss anything which has to do with high school because I am exhausted and need a long rest. Anyway I �ll tell you after the summer break.
Hugs from Spain
Yolanda

21 Jun 2010     

Dyana13
Romania

hi to all. I think the noise and the ss. it �s just the first week of holiday for me, as a teacher, and i already miss them. it �s even harder because from september i �ll move to another school. i always get atached to ss and i miss them when they �re on holiday, but when i move to another school it �s harder, because we break the ties that bind us together Unhappy

have a nice holiday all you teachers, you deserve it after a looong year of hard work!Clap

21 Jun 2010     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Hello to everyone!
I �m new to this website. This discussion caught my eye and I couldn �t but read it. I do share some of your feelings and emotions.
I absolutely hate the sound of our school bell, because when you happen to pass it by when it starts ringing it can make you stutter. I don �t like detailed lesson plans that I have to write as I only have official (i.e.documented) 3 years of experience as a teacher of English (I �d rather write notes --"things to do")  
I do miss my students but not as much in terms of teaching them as in terms  of conversing with them, answering their questions, listening to them when they want to share with me smth they �re excited about.
I like being around colleagues as we have a rather friendly atmosphere among English teachers in our school.
We, Ukrainian school teachers, have a long summer vacation -- 48 days, plus according to the law in our country a mother of 2 children under 15(my case) gets additional 10 days of vacation, plus if you didn �t use your sick days, you can have 5 more days off.
There are many things I enjoy about vacation... Free time for myself and my family (even shopping for a new sofa with my husband). More time to explore the net looking for smth interesting and inspiring, ideas for projects for the coming academic year. I guess I could carry on for ever...
I enjoy this site immensely. There are virtually TONS of creative wssThumbs Up I will have to think really hard to create smth that at least some of you would find worth downloading to get some pointsEmbarrassed (I haven �t sent anything yet)
Anyway, have a grrrreat vacation!!! 
Love,
Sophia

21 Jun 2010     

savvinka
Russian Federation

Hello to everyone,

I have just finished!

Today is the first day of my holidays. I �m so tired and exhasted that
here in my country house I enjoy doing nothing. But I know in a week �s time I will start missing my job, thinking about my future classes and creating new ideas ...

21 Jun 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3