Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Going down of Virgin of the Snow two pages    

Going down of Virgin of the Snow two pages

Laly59
Spain

Going down of Virgin of the Snow two pages

Hi everybody at this morning, today,  I send a message telling you that last night uploaded my wordsheet about Going Down of Virgin of The Snow with activities about it. Mena sent a message giving me a answer of it, but my surprise is that my work disappearded and it isn�t   in new contibutions. The message that I sent in this morning nor appears, it�s like  if I didn�t send nothing. What�s happen?. Tell me, please. Ah! it hasn�t been remove and I repit that I sent last night, check a mistake and sent it again at this morning. I have been watching its appearance and I didn�t see it.

24 Jun 2010      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi,

first of all I would like to remind you the rule about not advertising our wss on the forum. Please, don �t do it.

Now, I had a look and there is today �s date, that means it will apear among new contributions tomorrow.

24 Jun 2010     

Laly59
Spain

Hi Misa, I�m sorry, I promise you that I don�t do it ever. Excuse me, please and thanks for your fast answer, a hug

24 Jun 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Laly, I think your intention was not to break a rule, you just wanted an answer to your doubt.

Every time you send a worksheet, the system puts it into the new contributrions at 5:00 p.m Spain�s time

It is a nice worksheet, thanks for sharing

25 Jun 2010     

Flora1
Brazil

I totally agree with JULIETA!!

25 Jun 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Laly, no need to apologize.Wink

25 Jun 2010