Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > FINGER PUPPETS    

FINGER PUPPETS

cristinacarre
Spain

FINGER PUPPETS

Hello again!

Do you know where I can find family finger puppets for my 5 years old students.
thank you.
and also how I can write on a frame like this one.

thank you.
cristina

26 Jun 2010      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

If you meant in a word document, then you should double click the picture and there should appear a window where you choose the position of the drawing "behind the text". I hope it �ll work for you. 
Sophia

26 Jun 2010     

kodora
Greece

Check your pm

26 Jun 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

The easiest way to write �in � a picture like this is to create a textbox (autoshapes-square), set it to appear �in front of text �, format it to have �no fill �  and �no line � so it will be invisible. then you click �add text � and write. The advantage of doing it inside a textbox -rather than just setting the picture behind your text - is that you can move the textbox around to wherever you want it, so it will fit exactly inside your picture.

26 Jun 2010     

silvanija
Lithuania

I have finger puppets (dad, mum, three children, a cat) in Happy House 2 workbook if you want I can send you a copy.

26 Jun 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Cristina

If you have IKEA you can buy wonderful inexpensive felt fingerpuppets from their toy section. 

You can also make finger puppets with the children.  Google make finger puppet and you�ll be amazed at the number of sites that appear.

Cheers

Jayho

26 Jun 2010     

MsPoppins
Spain

I have bought them at Ikea. I can �t remember the exact price but they were cheap.

MsPoppinsSmile

26 Jun 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Cristina

If you pm me your mail I can send you some you may find useful ( or not Unhappy ). Don �t know where they came from, but may be they are what you need.

BTW, thanks for the tip about IKEA. I �ll check.
Linda

26 Jun 2010     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Thanks, Marion, for the tip about a textbox.Smile

26 Jun 2010     

Sorcha
Portugal

Hi! Try this website, you may like it - http://www.freekidcrafts.com/finger-puppets.html
You may also try to do the puppet on the students � fingers. For example, Ask them to give you their thumb, draw the eyes, mouth and nose on the thumb tip and add a small paper hat on top or tie some wool thread.

26 Jun 2010     

cristinacarre
Spain

Hello everybody. thanks a lot for everything.
In menorca we have not IKEA. I will check from internet if I can find a family finger puppets.
cristina.

26 Jun 2010     

1    2    Next >