Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Points    

l4facc
Portugal

Why can�t I get any points? Yesterday I uploaded some files to get some points but I didn�t receive any yet! Isn�t it true that for each day you get 30 points? If you want help me, please download my files, I really need points Smile

26 Nov 2008      

anatavner
Israel

I also uploaded worksheets bt my credit hasn�t changed. Who is responsible for giving us points? what happens if I have, lets say 20 points, how many worksheets can I download? If I have more than a hundred am I entitled to download 30 wokrsheets a day for free? How many uploads equal how many downloads?

26 Nov 2008     

colorblind
Hungary

The points are counted next day, so you have to wait until next day. Dont worry, you�ll get them... :)

If you have (for example) 23 points, you can download 23 worksheets.

You�ll be a premium member, if you get more than 30 points, so if that is the case, then you�ll able to download 30 pieces of daily new worksheets FOR FREE! :) So every day 30 from the new worksheets for free...

Thats all... have a nice day! I hope my article was helpful...:)

26 Nov 2008     

brazilrule
Brazil

I have 49 points but I don�t have the option to download for free.  Everytime I download from the new daily printables, it takes the points from my point total.  How long do I need to wait for my 30 daily free downloads to be credited?

Thanks for your help

26 Nov 2008     

colorblind
Hungary

It cant happen! I think it works good, you just doing something bad, or you are downloading from an old stuff.

Is it true?

26 Nov 2008