Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > ¿Problems upgrading points?    

¿Problems upgrading points?

Mar0919
Mexico

¿Problems upgrading points?

Hi all!!! Does anybody know if there are any problems upgrading our points after having our ws downloaded? I ´ve seen my ws has 10 downloads but it ´s been 2 days and no points have been added. I understand the time zone difference and all, but I think by now surely it would show.
To some, 10 points might not be a lot, but it makes me happy even if one person downloads my ws, and seeing my points add up, is exciting!!!

Hugs to all from Mexico!

Mar

3 Jul 2010      

serene
Greece

Hi Mar! Try this!

3 Jul 2010     

Mar0919
Mexico

Ahhhhh! Serene!!!! How awesome!!!!!! Thank you, problem = SOLVED!!!!!

Thanks a bunch!!!!

Mar

3 Jul 2010     

serene
Greece

Big smile Hug

3 Jul 2010     

hello teacher!
Spain

hello Mar is your problem solved? The same is happening to me. My points are not been updated. what can I do?

Thank you very much my friend.

23 Jul 2010     

Mar0919
Mexico

Hi, Hello Pretty! yes, my problem is solved, just follow the link that Serene posted and it will be solved in no time!!!

Let me know if you were able to do it. I saved the link somewhere, if it doesn ´t work here, I ´ll PM it to you!

Mar

24 Jul 2010