Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Can īt sleep!!!!!!    

Can īt sleep!!!!!!

Mar0919
Mexico

Can īt sleep!!!!!!

Hello ESLP members all over the world!!!!!!

Guess what? I can absolutely not sleep! hahahaha!  Here in Mexico, it īs 1 am Monday July 5th. Just wondering, what time is it  where you guys are, in case someone īs out there awake at this hour????? Tried counting sheep, numbers backwards, anyone have an idea, although it may be silly, on how I can get to sleep??? Have to get up early as I have class tomorrow, we īre on our last week of school!!!!

S.O.S, sleepless Mar....  

5 Jul 2010      

JulietaVL
Mexico

Oh Mar...!!

Watch a movie...

P.S If someone tells you that you should have posted this in the cafe, I īd ignore the comment, if Victor asks you to erase it, I īd erase it...

1:07 a.m in Zacatecas too... off to sleep Tongue

5 Jul 2010     

Mar0919
Mexico

Hey, I see soooooooooo many posts here that could or should have been in the cafe, and it īs OK with everyone, I guess my little post can be excused too! hehehehehe! oh well, if it gets banned, too bad, as long as I get some ideas on sleep! hahahahaha!

5 Jul 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

LOL

One more suggestion: watch "CV directo ventas"

I do feel sleepy, nighty night Mar

5 Jul 2010     

Hanna1604
Mexico

Well if you can īt sleep maybe you would like to help me... I īm working and an extra hand (and brain) would be great... it īs all about english handbooks

5 Jul 2010     

baiba
Latvia

Hi Mar and Julieta,

I have already slept through the night which you are still going to do! (Isn īt it amazing???? The same night!)

The best thing is not to worry! Sooner or later sleep will come to you, Mar!

5 Jul 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Surely won īt be banned... in fact, it īs not about banning posts, but about spending the time posts visibly in forum wisely, at least spme members were discussing about that the other night. I mean, everyone tells that coffeesomething member to get a life when s/he spams the forum, but... at least from me, I don īt care for that, and he has never started a fight, but on the other hand, some posts can touch some nerves, at least for some.

I īve spent countless sleepless nights here in ESLP, but it did not help me sleep, on the contrary, kept me going for hours!!! So, watch out!!

LOL

5 Jul 2010     

Mar0919
Mexico

Thanks, Baiba....! Julieta, hahahaha! good idea, about CV but in this state of mind, I might even find some products interesting, and actually buy them, with my poor budget, oh oh!!!
Hanna, what is it you īre doing? If I can help, gladly!!!!!

5 Jul 2010     

baiba
Latvia

Darling Bruna, why are you not asleep?

5 Jul 2010     

Mar0919
Mexico

Yes, Bruna, I get your point. Once logged back on ESL, I īm finding some real interesting WS, so... my time is well spent, although my tired brain refuses to take a break!!! By the way, anyone have any ideas for an open class I must present on Wednesday? the ss are 5th graders, their level of English not very high.

5 Jul 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Slept all day, dear Baiba..... I organized a party on Saturday, slept through Sunday and now here I am!! lol
Love my nights in ESLp, though they make me start my day rather sleepy!

LOL

What time is it there?

EDIT: Hey, Mar... if thereīs one place youīre gonna find what you need, itīs here!! But Iīm not going to be able to help you on this one... I teach grown-ups. Sorryyy!!

Wink

5 Jul 2010     

1    2    Next >