Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I understand that this is not the right place but...    

I understand that this is not the right place but...

Damielle
Argentina

The "garra charrua" was on the field. Your team played extraordinarily well. They weren �t lucky to score the goals they needed. But I was surprised to see their exciment to score a goal until the end. I �m so sorry for the result but I guess that this will be another team that will be welcome as winners and with honors in their country!!! They still have to play a game to reach the 3rd position, don �t they?

6 Jul 2010     

lovemykids
Uruguay

Yes damielle!! We could all see it couldn �t we? And you are definitely right, luck counts...
Be sure that, as well as yours, our team will be cheerfully welcome! They deserve it cause they are our champions!
Thanks for being there and for your sympathy dear friend! We �ll surely go for the third place with the same �garra � and excitement.
A Big hugWink

6 Jul 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3