Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Amazing Seafood    

Amazing Seafood

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Amazing Seafood

Hey, guys! I imagine most of you are following the World Cup. I am sad because all four of my picks are gone. :(  HOWEVER, I found a funny story which made me have a brighter outlook. Have a gander at this article. It is really amazing.  VIVE ESPA�A!

9 Jul 2010      

Lina Ladybird
Germany

*LOL* That�s exactly what I meant when I wrote THIS in another thread just a few minutes ago:

�The Spanish fear that some disappointed football fans might kill, fry and eat him, so they have offered to grant him asylum...�

Spain�s defeat of Germany in the semifinals prompted some Germans to wonder about how he would taste grilled. Spanish Prime Minister Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero fretted about the safety of �El Pulpo Paul,� as he�s known in Spain, and offered Paul protection.

�I am concerned about the octopus,� Zapatero said. �I�m thinking about sending in a team to protect the octopus, because obviously it was very spectacular that he should get Spain�s victory right from there.�

In response to hundreds of angry e-mails from disappointed Germans, the aquarium actually did take extra precautions, Porwoll said. LOL

�I even told our guards and people at the entrance to keep a close look at possible for football fans coming after Paul for revenge,� he said. He added, however, that the number of love declarations and requests for predictions outweighed the hate mail.

9 Jul 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

I wonder if the octopus could pick lottery numbers for me...

9 Jul 2010     

lovemykids
Uruguay

LOL I would ask him if I will get rid of my mother-in-law soon...

9 Jul 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

And what happens when you dislike his answer, because he tells you that your mother-in-law has 20 more years to live?? *lol*

9 Jul 2010     

lovemykids
Uruguay

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!! ...I WOULD REPLY: YOU WOULD LIKE TO LIVE LONGER, WOULDN �T YOU DEAR OCTOPUS?????? I WOULD ASK HIM TO RECONSIDER HIS ANSWER LOL!

9 Jul 2010     

stexstme
France

�Tomorrow, there will be ... weather.�
Approve ( Mother-in-law just pmed me : Not very pleased!Disapprove)

9 Jul 2010     

lovemykids
Uruguay

LOL TELL HER SHE IS A NECESSARY EVIL! HEHE... I LOVE MY FAMILY, THEY LOVE HER AND THAT �S WHY I ACCEPT HER TOO...Confused
---THE THING IS SHE DOESN �T ACCEPT ME... I NEED THERAPY!  LOL ...OR THE OCTOPUS HELP! LOL

9 Jul 2010     

stexstme
France

�Mother-in-law, thou shall accept Lovemykids! Or, .... you �ll be gunned! �
Octo the Fortune teller!Approve ( Seen what happened to the soccer teams, hmmm ??? Wanna try ???!!)

9 Jul 2010     

lovemykids
Uruguay

YOU ARE SOOOOOO FUNNY !!!

10 Jul 2010     

mceciamor
Argentina

I wonder ... Can the "octoporacle" survive after the World Cup?

10 Jul 2010