Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > ...Sad but proud!!!!    

...Sad but proud!!!!

lovemykids
Uruguay

...Sad but proud!!!!

We all hate you Paul the octopus Angry!!!!!!!!
(For the ones that did not know, he had predicted that Uruguay would lose the match against Germany) 

...But we are really proud of our uruguayan team!! They are an example of strength, companionship and courage. Go Uruguay!!!
Both teams played really well!

PS: I hope the octopus is right about you Spain!!

May the best team win! 

10 Jul 2010      

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

Uruguay played really really well, it was an amazing game, your team is a strong one!  Thumbs Up

Congratulations to the German team! Clap

10 Jul 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Go Spain !!   Congratulations German friends here ! and .... after tomorrow : NO more world cup posts !!   ;-)

10 Jul 2010     

Catalina Sorina
Romania

LOL, Alicia...

Congratulation, Uruguay! Congratulation, Germany!

Let �s see what happens tomorrow!

11 Jul 2010     

almaz
United Kingdom

Well done, Germany. This is a young team which has shown so much maturity that they �ve got to be a good bet for Brazil 2014. 

11 Jul 2010     

Yams
Argentina

Excellent game Uruguay, you should be very proud of your national team!!!!!!!!! they �re great, they played with all their heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations....
I hope Spain wins tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

11 Jul 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Thank you yams, just my thoughts. They gave Germany a good fight, which means a lot for them as a team ... Have a good night !

11 Jul 2010     

Vivilui
Argentina

Congrats to our Uruguayan brothers and sisters!!! I �m so happy that a South American team is among the best four!!!

11 Jul 2010     

lagringa
Argentina

Congratulations to all Uruguayans!!!! The team fought up to the last second!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Great!!!!!! Hugs from Lagringa.

11 Jul 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

Congratulations to all Uruguayans and all Germans! Both teams played a really good match!
Go Spain!!
Have a lovely Sunday!!

11 Jul 2010     

stexstme
France

Congrats to both teams!! & Thx for the great show!Thumbs Up
I wonder what our colleagues from Spain & The Netherlands will be doing tonight ??Big smileLOL Hope you won �t have to go to work tomorrow!!!
Wonderful World Cup, South Africa!!Clap

11 Jul 2010     

1    2    Next >