Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > SPAIN IS THE WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

SPAIN IS THE WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lagringa
Argentina

SPAIN IS THE WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SmileClapThumbs Up
CONGRATULATIONS, SPAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU �VE DONE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I �M MORE THAN HAPPY FOR YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 Jul 2010      

Nebal
Lebanon

Spainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, Congratssssssssssssssssssss!!!!! You deserve the World CUP!!!
I can hear the fireworks at my place. People are happy for Spain even those who were pro Brazil and Argentine.

My big congrats to Spain and all Spanish friends.

Hugs,
Nebal

11 Jul 2010     

libertybelle
United States

Well played Spain  - congratulations!

11 Jul 2010     

baiba
Latvia

Viva Espana!!!!

11 Jul 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Spain really deserved to win - too many fouls from the Dutch team, sorry...
It wouldn �t have been fair if the Netherlands had won the Cup.

11 Jul 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

couldn �t agree more!

11 Jul 2010     

anamb7
Argentina

We are celebrating in Argentina too. Most of us are descendants of Spanish people, so we are very proud of our "Madre Patria", as we call it here. Well done!!

12 Jul 2010     

carinanee
Spain

I SO HAPPY THAT I �M CRYING!I CAN �T BELIEVE IT!!THANKS MY DEAR FRIENDS FOR SUCH BEAUTIFUL WORDS!!

12 Jul 2010     

demeuter
Belgium

12 Jul 2010     

demeuter
Belgium

12 Jul 2010