Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > 750 words a day to get an A?     

750 words a day to get an A?

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

750 words a day to get an A?

Have you seen this website? www.750words.com
Can be a great tool to prepare our students and ourselves for some international exams.
By writing 750 words a day, you get points and little rewards
Can be quite useful for those preparing for the Writing Part of such exams as FCE, CAE, CPE...

The site can be handy if it �s difficult to make yourself write
something when you simply have to.

Haven �t tried this one yet, if you have, plz, let know what you think about it.

13 Jul 2010      

Nebal
Lebanon

Hiya dear Kate,

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! What a great site u came across!! I �d love to try it when I �m free.
I loved the idea of the web, and esp. that they offer rewards. Yayyyyyy!!!
Thanks for sharing, dear!!

BTW, do they offer fluffy kitties? I know someone dear who �d share there if this possibility is true. LOL

13 Jul 2010     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

Dear Nebal,
not sure about the fluffy kitties but we may contact them about it LOL
Sending you a Biiig hug! Hug

13 Jul 2010     

Nebal
Lebanon

Hug, Kate!!
I do wonder about "Privacy." When I write there whatever comes to my mind , it means speakin � out my mind and heart. How risky is that? MMMMMMMMMMM!!!For instance, if am mad at someone fluffy here, I would be figured out there. LOL!! But, as long as there are points , rewards, and a possibility of Fluffy kittiesssssssssssss, why not try? LOL!!!

13 Jul 2010     

Mabdel
Morocco

Thanks a lot for sharing such  great site  with us. But It took me a long time to log in still don �t know whether my information is saved or not. Anyway thanks again. hope that It �s gonna work perfectly soon.

13 Jul 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Thank you dear Kate !!

13 Jul 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

Kate!!

14 Jul 2010     

Damielle
Argentina

Did anybody mention fluffy kitties? How can I log in ?

14 Jul 2010