Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > un mensaje para victor ( el dueņo de la pagina)    

un mensaje para victor ( el dueņo de la pagina)

napster
Costa Rica

un mensaje para victor ( el dueņo de la pagina)

Hola victor, yo se q el forum no es para escribir en espaņol, quiero decirtelo respetuosamente , algunos miembros te has puestos chismes acerca d mi, y por eso has cancelados mis cuentas, ellos me has acado y ya lo hizieron personal, yo se q no soy ninguna blanca paloma , y me sobrepasado diciendo palabras un poco pasadas d tono, pero te lo digo sinceramente muchos de los miembros son los disfrazados de ovejas, pero no todos, y tambien se que no es tu culpa , porque tu estas muy ocupado , y ellos se encargan hacer ver a los demas como los malos , victor yo se q la mejor solucion para ti es cancelar mi cuenta, pero averigua toda la version d la historia , y despues saca tus conclusiones, te lo digo respetuosamente y me disculpo por mis ofensas adios, piensalo

31 Jul 2010      

JulietaVL
Mexico

Yo pienso que lo mejor que puedes hacer es mandarle esto por mensaje privado a Victor, al hacerlo publico en el foro sōlo crearās mās conflicto...

Empieza de nuevo, olvida todo lo ocurrido y no infrinjas la ley del sitio: evitar mensajes personales en el foro

Take care and good luck!

31 Jul 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Wise advice Julieta - this is a matter for PM or e-mail only.

I recommend Napster removes/deletes his words and sends them privately.

Cheers

Jayho

31 Jul 2010     

Vivilui
Argentina

I haven īt been here for so long so I don īt know all of you, but I īve read all the nasty things that some of you have been yelling (yes, yelling, because I could listen to you) at each other that it seems a piece of those terrible Argentinian TV gossiping programmes. It īs unbelievable that education professionals as we are can say those things and break the site īs rules. If we do that, what can we say to our students if they do something similar? I hope that won īt happen again. A hug.

31 Jul 2010     

mish.cz
Czech Republic

Leaving such threads without noticing is the best response. Don īt pay any attention to them, please

31 Jul 2010     

Gia Mel
Chile

I usually don īt write in the forum, but this time I want to remind you something... THIS I AN EXTRAORDINARY SITE! I we are not careful, we could "kill the chicken of the golden eggs".  I know that it feels bad to be reported, but to keep the site running, it īs necessary. I haven īt uploaded many WS, but the help this site has given me is priceless.

If we don īt want to be reported, we have to 1) Acknowledge the pictures, graphics or other things we have used from other people or other sites, or 2) ask for their permission to use them and 3) Not to copy from other people and create everything ourselves (Which is difficult and time consuming, but it is worth to do).

I īm really sorry that this is happening in this site. When I found this site, I was so happy when someone said "Thank you".

31 Jul 2010     

traducciones
Argentina

Letīs spend our precious and priceless time on working and donīt pay attention to people who want to do harm and bug the hardworking people of this site.

Forget them !!!!!

31 Jul 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Dear asesinocerebral (or napster, how do you prefer to be referred to?):

This is the third account you open after that nonsense and disrespect you started on the forum (or are there more?).

If Victor banned you, he had his reasons and the best you can do is to send him an email, because after being banned you can īt create another account. As many you create, as many he īll cancel.

1) You created another account after being banned.

2) You started a thread to solve your personal problem.

3) You are (again!!!) accusing people on the forum.

4) You used Spanish to write. Don īt you know this site is 100% in English and it īs impolite to use a language that some can īt understand?

Is that way you expect Victor to reconsider and restore your account?

You īre re-starting with the wrong foot.

Think about it!

31 Jul 2010     

Gia Mel
Chile

Dear Napster: Stop your fight. Try to follow the rules. If you follow the rules, nobody can tell you that you are doing is wrong. The truth always comes out at the end.

Querido Napster: Deten to pelea. Trata de seguir las reglas. Si tu sigues las reglas, nadie puede decirte que lo que tú estas haciendo esta mal. La verdad siempre sale a la luz al final.

31 Jul 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Aaah ... but maybe he/she is ignorant and has not yet realised it despite many many many messages from members here

EDIT:  If you look at the new thread posted by Napster after mine (two up on this list) here youīll see exactly what I mean ... say_no_more except for this wonderful quote from the Dalai Lama:

31 Jul 2010     

donapeter
Romania

This will never end! Creating multiple accounts and flooding the forum with nonsense is just a feature of some people. 
But....what do I know? I am an insect!LOL

31 Jul 2010     

1    2    3    Next >