Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > take a break    

take a break

napster
Costa Rica

take a break

ok, guys, I �ve decided to take a break, of course, most of you is right, I thank you, ok I �ve been acting like a dumb, trying to defend my rights, but it is impossible to ask for justice when some members are kniving you in your back anyway I quit , and please , frank b.s topolina b.s, bruna b.s. and zailda b.s do not write in my post, I am very tired of them

31 Jul 2010      

donapeter
Romania

I will write! 
But guess what? I have the same opinion! 
And your leaving is just another noisy non-leaving as the one of yesterday (another respectful member).

31 Jul 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Dona, this is now becoming so laughable and entertaining - I can �t wait until the next instalment. These people are all talk and no action. They say they�re gonna do this and they�re gonna do that but they never do.  Downunder we call these people �gonna� people.   And really, they just reduce their credibility every time they open their mouth.  At the end of the day they�re really only hurting themselves because it ends up becoming entertainment for the rest of us.  I�m sure many of us have seen or worked with �gonna�s� and we all know that there�s always one or two that will never cotton on.  Given the amount of threads the last few days, and their contents, Napster is a �gonna� for sure. He�s just never gonna get it.

Cheers

From I guess another, well soon to be, insect. 
 See full size image

P.S.  As soon as Victor is back on board Napster�s probably gonna be a goner LOL

31 Jul 2010     

donapeter
Romania

When I read a frustrating post here, I quickly go to see the person �s contributions. It �s always the same: nothing or almost nothing. And that" almost nothing" is sometimes "stolen". So.....let them bark. Wink

31 Jul 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Yeah - I agree - let them bark �cos they�re usually barking up the wrong tree anyway. LOL

31 Jul 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

... still waiting for you to cancel your account ...

31 Jul 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Sadly, elberberrywine, one doesn�t have the facility to cancel one�s own account.  One must request Victor to do so.  One can easily arrange one�s own cancellation by PM or e-mail to Victor.  Alternatively, one can continue behaving in this untoward manner and then one might just find out one day that one�s own account is no longer active.

Additionally, one can also delete one�s own contributions so that one�s own account returns to a zero balance and thus looks dormant.

31 Jul 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

WHAT ??? You can �t even delete your own account??

Now that doesn �t make sense at all. That �s worse than facebook where it �s hard, but possible to delete your own account.

Victor is on holiday and all these poor people who have declared that they will quit are forced to coexist with despicable insects until he returns?
He �ll have a weekload of complaints, requests, questions and protests.
Maybe he �ll change something about the site:
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=21236

31 Jul 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Yes elderberry, I think it is the case that all these poor people, who have declared that they will quit, are forced to coexist with despicable insects until he returns.

Not that I�ve ever tried to cancel my account - I�m deleriously happy here in this wonderful world of insects and their hives (and whatever) of activity.  It�s just that I recall a similar discussion a while ago and I have never seen an option here to cancel one�s insect-ridden account. 

Maybe Victor could provide this option because it will mean less work for him as the Site Administrator and it will prevent seriously dissatisfied members from prolonging their misery of having to remain in the insect world.

31 Jul 2010     

stexstme
France

...Still, Jayho, you might like insects - but from me to you, you don �t look that smart with that fly on your nose!!Approve 

I confirm : Only Victor can cancel your account! ( When I deleted all the ws from  my previous account, I got to - ( minus )  6.  I got pms from all over the World - Star - asking me how on earth one could do that!...)Star ... Then, a nice person told me I had to pm Victor to cancel my account..
Mind you, I did not grow fed up with -!- any kinds of animals or living things here ...I guess I grew fed up with little self .. (Site too addictive, Victor once told me! LOL)

Hugs to friends,

Sylvie 2LOL

31 Jul 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

I �m gonna write on this thread just because I was told not to, and you know me, I loooove breaking the rules!
LOL

Like I said... cauffee is on vacation, someone had to fill his spot!
So, there we are... done my rebel action of the day!

Wink

@Silvie... did not know you had another account, mate. Glad you �ve decided to come back! Really am!

See ya, guys!

31 Jul 2010     

1    2    Next >