Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > just to share    

just to share

imanito
Morocco

thx liz for the wonderful blog
I loved it and signed up Wink
Imane

1 Aug 2010     

Laly59
Spain

Thank you Liz, your blog is wonderful but... if I don�t sing up I haven�t access to it.

1 Aug 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

@ laly59   yes evrythign iin there is free and anyone can access, the only part without access is the one that says members only which is also free but   for those who wants to subscribe, that is new and i am still working in uploading the ws and ppt so is not ready yet. i have to do that because there has been too many people stilling our work and i wanted to have a place were to put my best work and now who is using it. so sorry for that. if you want to download just click on the download me button, it will redirect you to 4shared( a place for sharing files, its like a virtual hardrive of ypur files) where u can start the download . btw , if you find any mistake in any of the ws or ppt pls let me know, ill fix them and send it back to you.

1 Aug 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

sorry for posting again but i forgot to answer at s.lefvere and dragona.  @s.lefvere  you just have to enter you email to received an invitation and access to create a password. @ dragona, i am making a tutorial for embedding fonts so i ll let you know today when its ready. whenever you or anuone have a question you can leave it in my blog and i will explain how. someone asked me how did i learn all of this. well i learned by reading a lot from the web, and clicking everything to know how it works. patience and curiosity are your best tools.

1 Aug 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Nice blog Liz Thumbs Up

1 Aug 2010     

Laly59
Spain

Thank you for your generosity and kindness, kisses

1 Aug 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

Well done Lisa! Thanks a lot for your tutorial, it �s a great help for all creative people...
Drawing pictures in ppt or Word is a bit time consuming but very exciting work and the best thing is that the pics are very small in size, but very detailed and they  can  be printed on big posters...
I love youtube tutorials, they are sooo useful!
btw what version of Powerpoint do you use?

1 Aug 2010     

Vivilui
Argentina

As always, Liz, great work! You �re realy a master with the computer. Your students must be amazed!!! Thanks for sharing. Your site is just great! Thanks! I �ll be visiting it very often.

1 Aug 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

ppt 2007, ill be posting in a minute the link for those who wants to embedd fonts.  the instructions includes older versions of office and for both word and ppt.

1 Aug 2010     

Babs1966
France

Thum �s UP to you Liz ... you are a MASTER Clap

1 Aug 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >