Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > reported ws    

reported ws

Babs1966
France

Exclamation

5 Aug 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

@soledad

I do understand your frustration, however, your cards might not have been reported if you had included the description INSIDE the document, too... As far as I can see, you only provided the teachers� notes on your uploading page at ESLP.

Some moderators have a problem with that, because without your instructions nobody knows how to use your cards, which means they are kind of "useless" and therefore not an ESL resource.

(Imagine you download a ws with no description inside it and decide to use it a few months later. If you cannot remember the name of the author then, you �ll have a slight problem, won �t you?)

I �ll try my best to convince the moderators not to delete the ws in question. However, if it is removed by the moderators, I advise you to upload it again containing the teachers � notes this time.

Good luck!!

PS...
I have just written this comment in the moderators� page:
BEFORE YOU VOTE, please, read this thread: http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=21365 . Thank you! :)) I think since there IS a description on how to use these cards, they should stay. Besides, this printable belongs to 3 other ones about the same topic...

That�s all I can do for you, sorry!

5 Aug 2010     

soledad_grosso
Argentina

well thanks for listen to me, and for unsderstand my point. i tried to delated it but i couldn t. so i wait the moderators � answer ... and in some days i m going to upload it again. i hope not to have the same problem next time. again, thanks! 

5 Aug 2010     

PhilipR
Thailand

I �m going to side with the poster here. To me it is quite obvious that these cards are designed to learn English. They could be used:
- to describe people �s appearance
- to describe clothes
- to play Go Fish, Snap or Kim �s game (memory game) if you print each card twice
- to talk about countries and nationalities
- etc.

The reporting seems to have been a bit hasty, so moderators might indeed vote against removal. If this fails, just reupload and include instructions in the ws.

5 Aug 2010     

jecika
Serbia

don �t see a big difference between Soledad �s contribution
and this one which can be seen on the rules page (as far as I can see there are no words here ... only pictures in frames)  ... it is allowed because it is a speaking activity and so should be Soledad �s contribution since she clearly explained the purpose ... already voted for your contribution to stay ... keep up the good job and best of luck to you

5 Aug 2010     

MyFairy
Argentina

Sole,
I loved your cards... do not get distracted!!! Upload them again... include the SO necessary explanation... and PLEASE DON �T FEED THE TROLL!!!
Thumbs Up

5 Aug 2010     

Babs1966
France

Hello,

I �d like to give my apologies for being rude last night Thumbs Up

Have a good day, and I �m glad to see everything is in order now

best thoughts to you,

Babs

5 Aug 2010     

Gapusja
Russian Federation

Hi there!!!

Yesterday my ws was reported too. And what? I realised my mistake. A kind colleague from

Japan explained me the rules and I uploaded the upgraded version... ooops... No problem...

Hugs!!!

Galina

5 Aug 2010     

soledad_grosso
Argentina

well, thanks for everyone who understand my point, you re very nice people, and you know to listen to others ! =)
Smile

5 Aug 2010     

< Previous   1    2