Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I´M SORRY!!!!!    

I´M SORRY!!!!!

blizzard1
Denmark

I´M SORRY!!!!!

I�m very sorry to waste space on this site. I just couldn�t help myself.

A-Tree

S O R R Y Cry

27 Nov 2008      

Damielle
Argentina

That�s absolutely amazing!!!

Sorry but I think that you are not wasting space by posting  big pictures. I have already posted this, please tell me if I�m mistaken

"Sometimes messages disappear fast. But It doesn�t seem to me that the size of pictures matters at all. If you carefully look at  the forum you�ll see that the number of posts remain stable, no matter the numbers of answers or size of the messages. What makes a message disappear from your screen are the new posts. In any case you should not complain about the pictures but about the subject of the post.The faster the new posts appears, the less they stay on the screen. So we have to consider what to post, but who can decide on  what can or can�t be posted?

Since we have private messenger, I know that those members who are active on the forum receive private mails asking for help or about doubts that the new members may have. On the other side, some teachers read their requests and answer to them privately. When I�m active on the forum, I receive from 2 to 6 mails daily, and I answer all of them!!! So I have seen that no precious help has been  lost."

27 Nov 2008     

blizzard1
Denmark

I just wanted to provoke, since it has been discussed on the forum.

I didn�t know that messages disappear if there are many new messages. I thought that it also had to do with the size of the messages.

27 Nov 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

I almost always see 4 or 5  messages on the screen. When a new one appears, the oldest one disappears.

Note: I think that we can talk on the forum about the same topic as many times as we would like or feel it necessary.  

27 Nov 2008     

blizzard1
Denmark

My bed is calling me.
www.scrapslive.com,orkut ascii designed scraps,glitter graphics

27 Nov 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

I can�t take advantage of the opportunity (I could catch you while you were sleeping) . I�m also too tired. I�ll also go to bed.......

27 Nov 2008