Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > MALVAROSA ´S daughter message    

MALVAROSA ´S daughter message

Malvarosa
Spain

MALVAROSA ´S daughter message

Hello.

I ´m not Malvarosa, I ´m her daughter. Last 17th of July, mi mother dead. She had a Cancer. The first time, she was ok, but recently she was really sick.
She loved this Forum, she always works for her students. She made a lot of exercises for them...
Now, I want to tell everybody that she loved his work and this web.

I hope this page continues, because it ´s really interesting for young people, students, teachers... or simply people who loves English.

Goodbye

11 Aug 2010      

Nebal
Lebanon

OMG, dear!!! I ´m sooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for what happened. Though I don ´t know your mom well, but what you wrote about her and her teaching passion touched me so.

Your mom must have been a great sacrificing teacher.

Hope you keep visiting us, dear.
May God bless you all and protect your angel mom in heavens.

Take good care of yourself and your family.
Thanks for being so loyal to this community, and sending this message is the biggest proof.

With all my love and appreciation,
Nebal

11 Aug 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

Dear daughter, I feel SO sorry for you and so shocked to hear about Malvarosa ´s death. Thank you for letting us know. I´ll be thinking of you...
Her last worksheet was uploaded the month she died, so she must have worked until she was really, really ill. Admirable!

11 Aug 2010     

donapeter
Romania

I had a shock reading it. I just can believe it. 
As morbid as it can sound I wondered some days ago what would happen if I died. i wondered if there was anybody who would take some time to announce my virtual friends. I had no answer for this.

Rest in peace , M. Thanks for being our friend and our companion here. 

I have no words to say more. 

11 Aug 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

I ´m SHOCKED!!

Thank you very much for informing us, dear daughter of Malvarosa...

Your mother was such a generous member and lovely friend, and I am sooo sorry she died. I will never forget her!

There are no words to express how I feel at the moment. Cry My mother also died from cancer in 1996.

May God give you the strength to cope with this difficult situation! Hug I will keep you in my prayers.

Lots of love - Silke

11 Aug 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi my dear

Deeply shocked, May you have the strenght to deal with this new situation.
Thanks for letting us know and, remember, Malvarosa was a very helpful and creative member and she had many friends here, so, if there is anything we can do, don ´t forget you have here plenty of friends ready to give a hand.
God bless you
with love
Linda

11 Aug 2010     

baiba
Latvia

Please accept my deepest condolences.

11 Aug 2010     

manuelanunes3
Portugal

I would like to express my sincere condolences for you and your family.
I also loved your mum ´s work, she liked this website very much.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. She belongs to the angels now.

Manuela

11 Aug 2010     

Mabdel
Morocco

Dear daughter . Emotions are greater than words. You can ´t imagine how sad we feel in this site because we lost one of the most creative  and helpful people. Your mum is great and her work is perfect.  I ´d like to express my deepest condolences.
don ´t forget this site because there are a lot of nice peolple ready to help anytime.

11 Aug 2010     

Isabel L
Spain

Hello,
I ´m very sorry to hear such terrible news. I ´d like to express my sympathy on the loss of your dear mother. May you have love around to help you face such loss.
We can all get inspiration on her work and dedication.
Isabel

11 Aug 2010     

morganalin
Portugal

I also would like to express my sincere condolences for you and your family.
Rest in peace
Hugs

11 Aug 2010     

1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    Next >