Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > very SAD    

very SAD

stexstme
France

OK ... Got it! ;o) Still - You do not see the reported section, do you ???Wink
Have a nice ....morning?/evening ??? ALL.
Sylvie

13 Aug 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

We have an actual glitch here, because whenever you click on a member �s website link, you are re-directed to the main page IN HERE (not the website)
This also happens when you try to click the "contact" or "pm" in the members� main page.

Well... all misunderstandings aside... I actually think that soledad could have double-checked before coming to the forum... but, nothing is worth the argument. IMHO.

Peace on you all!

13 Aug 2010     

stexstme
France

Angry Bla- bla...
She�s not a newbie - & has been reporting LOADS of ws - so far.
 Bye - i�ve had enough of it - really.
Hugs to friends.
Sylvie
PS : ALENKA is a wonderful contributor - I owe her all my successes!!!! Big smile Each time I give my kids one of Alenka�s ws, it�s a big success.... When they ask me - ( they don�t always do - thank Goodness!!) - I tell them she�s a friend.
She trully is. I am upset with these posts.

Sylvie.

13 Aug 2010     

soledad_grosso
Argentina

well, again.... i dont say she is or not a good or bad person... you still put your nose in my private life as a member of this site, and not ( in my real life).... and i already tell you i wrote her a pm... and if you dont believe me, well, again, it s your bussiness! 

13 Aug 2010     

stexstme
France

I �ll put my ... �nose in your private life ... � as you say ....- when YOu keep posting on the forum - that �s all!
the Forum is meant to ... anybody here - all continents included ! - If you were not ... that sure , .... why post in the Forum, then??? If you do not like  people to answer your posts - I don �t get it! Sorry.

The thing is - please , do not throw names here. That �s about it.
Sylvie  

13 Aug 2010     

soledad_grosso
Argentina

... i never write your name ... i tell you again, i wrote her a pm... if she want i to write sth here i m going to do.. i dis not say ANYTHING about YOUR privete life, and about anyone private life but you did about mine!!!!
i dont write to anyone apart from you because you write things about my personal life. and i tell you once and once again the same.... so i dont complain that other users answer the topic.... but you talk about my life ..................

13 Aug 2010     

stexstme
France

You �re wrong, soledad, You do not read me  properly.....
Never mind.
Hugs & everything shiny you can think of - really.
Sylvie

13 Aug 2010     

soledad_grosso
Argentina

sorry but everybody read want you write!!! ( not only me)
bye!

13 Aug 2010     

almaz
United Kingdom

Sylvie,

Can you take it easy on the ellipses and actually finish a sentence for once. Perhaps then we �ll all be able to �read you properly �.

Hugs and everything shiny to you too, whatever that means.

13 Aug 2010     

cauffeepot
Benin

Catfight! What �s wrong,  dear stex.? Is there a nest of bees in your bonnet? Don �t get stung, it �s not worth it, friend. Worksheets are on their way out, like mousepads and teachers in classrooms. I went to a fabulous class named TRIBES, I think it �s from New Zealand. Research it, sign up for it, do it! It �s fab.

13 Aug 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >