Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Post a "Thanks"    

Post a "Thanks"

dennismychina
China

Post a "Thanks"

Hi Guys,

I agree with you all. Especially as a very newbie (now I�m just a newbie) it felt great to see that your contributions were appreciated. Having said that, I must admit that I am guilty of not always leaving a response. The reason (excuse???) is that although the preview scroll system being used is a great idea, in many cases it scrolls to quickly for me read the content. I then download the worksheet or powerpoint to look at it at leisure.  In these cases I don�t usually leave a thank you. In hindsight I am wrong and apologise. A lot of work goes into making these really magnificent (almost works of art) lessons plans and if they are good enough to have a look at they�re good enough to show some appreciation. I am generally in awe at the patience and dedication of most of the members of this site. In a lot of case I wonder how they can be presented to and used by the students?

Be Happy,

Dennis

28 Nov 2008      

Vickiii
New Zealand

Hi Dennis,

I encourage people to try to be the 1st person to say thank you.  EG:

YIPPEEE I WAS FIRST!!!

Thank you so much for your worksheet it is fantastic.  I love how you have added a fun warm up to this activity!

Imagine how cool that would be when you turn on your computer and get all these people falling over themselves to say thank you...

Can you be the first to say Thanks???

28 Nov 2008