Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > Wavs in PPts    

Wavs in PPts

edrodmedina
United States

Wavs in PPts

Hello friends.. I hope eveyone had a restful and/or enjoyable weekend. Does anyone know if storing wavs in a PPt presentation make it larger? What I mean is that I use PPT presentations I �ve already made which have wavs in them, then I just add ohter wavs to make a different presentation using the same format. If so, is there a way to delete the wavs that are in the preseation including the ones that are already there such as applause, arrow,breeze,camera etc. ? Thank you in advance.  Ed

16 Aug 2010      

cyan67
Spain

what do you want to tell??? what does it mean??

16 Aug 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Sound files take up space so yes, your file will be bigger if you add sounds. You can remove them by selecting them and then hitting the delete button.

16 Aug 2010     

edrodmedina
United States

Hey manonski..Thank you for responding. When one adds a sound file it gets stored with the other files already in the Powerpoint  program such as applause, arrow etc. I tried to delete but to no avail. Does anyone have othe suggestions? Ed

16 Aug 2010     

baiba
Latvia

Hi Ed

Could this help you?
http://forums.techguy.org/business-applications/584382-how-delete-sound-power-point.html

16 Aug 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

ed, the sounds  that appear on the sound list is only for easy acces only, when you delete the sound from the ppt even if they appear on the list, they are not part of the file so they have no weigth on your file. if you open a new ppt or any other ppt youll see is not on the list. if you want to check this do not open the ppt with the sounds, open a new one.

16 Aug 2010