Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > reveal my self!!!!!!    

reveal my self!!!!!!

zailda
Brazil

It reminds me what my son always tells us when we ask why he �s so quiet and silent:

"I prefer to say nothing and make people wonder if I �m dumb than to say something and make people be sure."

18 Aug 2010     

donapeter
Romania

You must be proud of yourself!!! Clap 
How come you tell us something we have been already sure of? 
WEll....I guess it �s high time for you to copy-paste a story related to this big event in your life. 

( I just remembered ........weren �t you leaving the site some time ago? ) 

18 Aug 2010     

franknbea
United Kingdom

I have read this post a number of times this morning and I �m still confused by it.
Of course, that is probably what it was designed to do and I, like a sucker have fallen hook, line and sinker for it... But I have to ask;
"i will reveal my self to all members here with the same id  as lovely moslimah"
What does this line actually mean?
1- there are more lovely moslimahs about?
2- there aremore khaleds about?
3-you will show yourself to be a holy healer?
4- you will parade naked before the members who have the same id as you?

Please help me understand these veiled meanings, so that I can stop answering post like this.
Because, as I understand, your revelation was no surprise to anyone.
And as long as you dress them with veiled intimations and hidden meanings I �m afraid I am just too curious to keep my fingers still. Which, I suppose is exactly why you do it.
I have a suggestion- all those moralistic stories you used to post in the forum, why not turn them into �really � good worksheets or pps or online exercises and become a truly valued member ofthis site? You certainly do not lack for the ability to do so.
Why not be a contributor instead of some shlep who keeps wasting valuable time and energy on negativity?

With that thought I bid you fairwell and happy postings............

18 Aug 2010     

Aimee/S.
Israel

At least he isn �t acting like God on Judgement Day - writing a long list of names, praising each one for having been so welcoming, kind and understanding as he made his comeback ... thanking people for being blind to his real character I should say...

And nobody will tell him that he �s a rose or a lady - here, at least, the truth is the truth.

Your comments are so complex, so complicated, so ironic... believe me, someone like him wouldn �t understand them. You have to be sensitive to the mentality.
It �s Ramadan right now in the Muslim world. A time for truth and honesty. Perhaps it�s his way to act according to the spirit of Ramadan. 

18 Aug 2010     

franknbea
United Kingdom

So asking the member to contribute his stories in a format we can all use is too complex, ironic and complicated. So much so that "someone like him wouldn �t understand them"
isn �t that being Judgemental?
As for acting like God, it seems to me there �s more than one member doing that.
As I have no beef with you or anyone else here , for that matter I will refrain from commenting further, other than suggesting that if you are going to accuse me of religious insensitivity based on my post which had absolutely nothing to do with religion, please do so in a pm. I have more repsect for the spirit of Ramadan than you could possibly ever understand.

As-Salamu Alaykum

18 Aug 2010     

Aimee/S.
Israel

Franknbea, I never saw your post when I wrote my comment.  
It isn �t addressed to you at all. No... it refers to old history. It�s addressed to someone else. Someone I trusted once and considered as a friend. Someone who disappointed me terribly. Someone I can�t forgive.

Yes, I know the forum isn�t for that kind of stuff. But I don�t get involved that often. I�ve lost taste and desire for the site.

Have a good day, Aimee

18 Aug 2010     

douglas
United States

If Khaled was banned once, as I understand it, he shouldn �t be here now--he �s been BANNED!

Please correct me if I understand this wrong.

18 Aug 2010     

PhilipR
Thailand

Seems to me poster is sexually - and possibly otherwise - confused. I vote for deleting this thread.

18 Aug 2010     

Zora
Canada

Let me just say that I agree whole-heartedly with Amiee - on everything. And yes, Ramadan is a time of forgiveness and atonement and maybe, we should understand that instead. Khaled is asking, perhaps, for "forgiveness" for deceiving us... Something that other members here have done too and I think that ganging up on him shows just how "forgiving" we are at times...  

18 Aug 2010     

< Previous   1    2