Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hi    

Hi

Pretty3
Saudi Arabia

Hi

Hi, I have just finished preparing a very very very simple printable.

I am really embarrassedEmbarrassed of it but this is the beginning.

I don �h advertise my work. But I come here to express my feeling becuase this is the first experience.

18 Aug 2010      

melahel7
Canada

Don �t worry you �ll get better overtime.  There are templates available to get you started and some tutorials as well.  Good luck !

18 Aug 2010     

Errie
Japan

Hello Pretty3,

Like Melahel7 already have said...don �t worry. No matter how small, simple or what so ever it is, there are always teachers here who might think it �s useful and that �s what it �s all about.
Are you going to upload it?

18 Aug 2010     

Pretty3
Saudi Arabia

Thanks a lot.

I have uploaded it.

18 Aug 2010     

lizamuni
Argentina

Hello Pretty3,
I�ve been using englishexercises.org since last year with my ss, but I uploaded my first printable a month ago. I still can�t make and upload an on line exercise, I�m trying but I always make a mistake (or sth like that!!!!). My ss laugh a lot when I tell them about this, but I keep trying because I feel more confident and my wsh have improved a lot since the first one.
Hope see your wsh soon!

18 Aug 2010     

Pretty3
Saudi Arabia

Thanks a lot
you really encourage me.
I uploaded it.

18 Aug 2010     

jannabanna
France

I felt the same at first but believe me, you learn so much from this site.  My printables are MUCH better now that they were at first and that in itself shows just how much we can achieve through this wonderful site.

Another thing I �ve noticed is that when I upload something that has taken time to do and I think could be useful to others, hardly anyone downloads it and vice versa.n

So keep on sending !

Janet

18 Aug 2010     

joy2bill
Australia

Janet is so right...you never know what will appeal to someone. We need all sorts. I have certainly learnt a lot with my worksheets.
So hang in there and have fun contributing. It �s worth it!
Cheers Joy

18 Aug 2010     

Pretty3
Saudi Arabia

Thanks a lot for your compliment :)

19 Aug 2010