Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Birthdays    

Birthdays

Fessor
Austria

Birthdays

Hi Victor,

Do you think it might be possible to get birthdays in the alphabetical order?
Would save a lot of time finding people we want to congratulate.

Best regards,
Ingrid

18 Aug 2010      

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Great idea!! Clap

18 Aug 2010     

ellakass
Israel

I think it is better to see photo or avatar-we know each other better according to the photo if it is possible. Even small size photo(avatar)

18 Aug 2010     

mish.cz
Czech Republic

A few days ago I was thinking about this birthday section as well. IMHO it takes too much space which I �d rather use to see the forum threads faster. I don �t know how much attention do members pay to the birthday section, I know that many members are not active (i clicked randomly 12 names and only 2 of them had some points for really using this site anyhow). How about having it only as a small window (like the ESL caf� fe) which would open after clicking on it?�

18 Aug 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Mish, every day that I log in, I scan for names I recognize, so yes, some members pay attention to it.

18 Aug 2010     

arkel
Ireland

I agree with manonski, although I do agree with mish that many names are of members who aren �t active.

18 Aug 2010     

teresapr
Portugal

Might it be possible to make a list of only active members? That would save a lot of time, wouldn �t it?

18 Aug 2010     

teresapr
Portugal

Hope I wasn �t misunderstood! By active members I mean members with some points, not zero!

18 Aug 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

That is a really good idea, Teresapr!

18 Aug 2010     

Laly59
Spain

Hi again, I�m agree with Teresapr because I think everybody lose a precious time to send the congratulations, well there is a lot of inactive members

18 Aug 2010