Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Just passing by to say a BIG thank you    

Just passing by to say a BIG thank you

Sulany
Brazil

Just passing by to say a BIG thank you

DEAR ESLPRINTABLES MEMBERS,

I just want to say how much I appreciate you ALL, your excellent work, your promptness to help, your creativity, and so much more!

I have to confess my life as teacher has changed and improved and has been enriched since I started downloading all your amazing worksheets and powerpoints.

Keep up the excellent work.

Love u all.

Have a wonderful new school year.

Sulany

19 Aug 2010      

anitarobi
Croatia

I have to confess my life as teacher has changed and improved and has been enriched since I started downloading all your amazing worksheets and powerpoints.

Oh, Sulany, I so agree with this sentence, because it applies to me as well. And I have learned so much, and still am. Amazing site!

19 Aug 2010     

lisa.weix
Austria

Same here!!! I�ve learned so much from those great worksheets, my Word-Skills have improved immensly, and there are sooo many great ideas for teaching to find in your work. Big THANKS to you all!! Never before have I spent so much time at my computer, though ... :)
Have a wonderful day,
best wishes from Elisabeth.

19 Aug 2010     

mercader11
Venezuela

Ok.  You�re welcome.

19 Aug 2010     

Mabdel
Morocco

Thanks a lot Sulany. We �re so proud to belong to such amazing site.

19 Aug 2010