Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > SEE MY WORKSHEET OF THIS SITE!    

SEE MY WORKSHEET OF THIS SITE!

cyan67
Spain

SEE MY WORKSHEET OF THIS SITE!

I HAVE CREATED A WORKSHEET ABOUT WHAT THIS SITE MEANS FOR ME. READ IT. EVERYBODY!!!!

26 Aug 2010      

Lina Ladybird
Germany

It doesn�t include any tasks, so it�s not an ESL resource and that �s why I �ve just reported it. Sorry, but if you want to share your feelings about ESLP, a worksheet is not the right "place" to do it... However, you can share your thoughts in the forum like everybody else does.

And - PLEASE - don �t shout in the forum!! (Writing with capitalised letters means shouting on the Internet.)

26 Aug 2010     

cyan67
Spain

well, i �m sorry!

26 Aug 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

It �s nice of you to let us know about your feelings towards this website and its members, and I do understand your feelings, because I share them, however, we cannot just write a text about them and upload it as a worksheet I �m afraid. How are we supposed to use it in class? Wink

No offence - it �s just my personal opinion!

26 Aug 2010     

stexstme
France

Errr...Cyan,
I �m sure you �re a nice person, but ...Could you please tell everyone here you �re not my son ??? Stern Smile
Wink

26 Aug 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Sylvie... *LOL*

26 Aug 2010     

baiba
Latvia

Sylvie!!!

26 Aug 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

Sylvie ... your daughter?? 

26 Aug 2010     

stexstme
France

WackoWhen I called him Alberto, he was supposed to be a boy! LOLLOLLOL
( BTW, we had nice pms, Alberto!Thumbs Up ie : So that everyone knows I �m not making fun of you - right?Wink)
..Just being silly about avatars...
Sylvie

26 Aug 2010     

cyan67
Spain

I �M NOT  HIS SON, I AM A TEACHER WITH THE SAME AVATAR!

26 Aug 2010