Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > School Year    

School Year

Alina26
Romania

School Year

Hello, everyone!

Since tomorrow it is the beginning of the new school year in Romania (just for the teachers, because the pupils still have almost two weeks left of holiday), I would like to send my best wishes to all my teaching colleagues, and let �s hope this new school year will bring us many spiritual fulfilments. I hope you all have had a great summer holiday and you are ready now for new challenges!
Kisses and hugs,
Alina

31 Aug 2010      

anitarobi
Croatia

31 Aug 2010     

flo84
France

All the French teachers go back to school tomorrow too. So good luck everyone !

Hope you �ll be happy with your classes and most of all with your new timetable Wink

Flo

31 Aug 2010     

baiba
Latvia

31 Aug 2010     

ellakass
Israel

In our country  the teachers and the pupils begin school year tomorrow.Good luck and easy year to you all!

31 Aug 2010     

savvinka
Russian Federation

In Russia the school year will start tomorrow!!!
God saves all the teachers opening tomorrow a new page of a very interesting book!

31 Aug 2010     

Mariethe House
France

I shall be thinking of you all  brave hearts going back to school!

Savvinka, I love the way you present things! Yes indeed, every year is a new book teachers open! And for me now, the book is closed! I am not going back to school because of retirement!Smile

Good luck to you all and I wish you a very good start tomorrow!

31 Aug 2010     

a isabel
Portugal

Dear Mariethe,

Many teachers would like to be in your situation.  I hope that you visit this forum from time to time and you give us a bit of your energy and wisdom.  I wish you a nice time of relaxation.
Enjoy everything you may have left behind!
Best wishes!Hug

31 Aug 2010     

blizzard1
Denmark

Best wishes to all of you who are starting a new school year.

I Denmark we started school in the middle of August.

Hugs
Elizabeth

31 Aug 2010     

mariaah
Spain

Hi everybody,
In Spain on 1st September we have exams for the students who failed in June. I hope they have studied a lot during the summer.

Good luck to all the teachers starting tomorrow!
Hugs. Ana Mar�a 

31 Aug 2010     

melahel7
Canada

You guys are lucky.. I started last week, ped days only.  I had my first class today.  I wish all of you a great 2010-11 school year filled with joy and new experiences.

1 Sep 2010