Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help please! Movies for intermediate teenagers!    

help please! Movies for intermediate teenagers!

nanadia
Argentina

help please! Movies for intermediate teenagers!

Hi there!! I need a comedy to work with my students whose ages go from 12 to 16!! They have an intermediate level but they do better at listenings. Can you recommend me any that worked for you?

thanks!!! all the best!

1 Sep 2010      

mkosior
Poland

http://moviesegmentstoassessgrammargoals.blogspot.com/
Here you will find lots of movie segments with ready exercises. Excellent materials!

1 Sep 2010     

carinita
Argentina

I haven �t tried it yet but a movie (or is it a series?) I �m interested in is GLEE It is supposed to be appealing for teenagers There�re some ws you can download from this site Cheers,

1 Sep 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

ESL printables has so many pages of movie wss and ppts that you �ll have a hard time choosing your favourite! I �m not sure really of an approapriate comedy. Perhaps someone else will have a good idea. I love doing adventure movies and fantasy with them (Inkheart, The Water Horse, etc.)...

1 Sep 2010     

teresapr
Portugal

Other suggestions:

1 Sep 2010     

paugyg
Argentina

I �m not a teen but I love teen movies lol! I �d recommend "10 things I hate about you" (it �s actually a modern adaptation of one of Shakespeare �s works, "Taming of the shrew", so you can work with that). I also like "Mean girls", which can bring about a lot of debate about relationships and "social classes" in school. I recently saw "Bandslam", which is a kind of more mature "High school musical".
If you don �t mind working with one of the oldies, "The breakfast club" is an excellent movie, a classic.

2 Sep 2010