Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > me ashamed    

me ashamed

napster
Costa Rica

me ashamed

HI my dear friends, I want to apologize. "sorry" because the last time I posted acussing one member of this page about copying, sorry it �s my first time in this site :lol:

1 Sep 2010      

JulietaVL
Mexico

If I were you, I would have sent a pm to that member instead of writing in the forum

1 Sep 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Hi
If you �re sorry, why the "lol" part?  If I was the person wrongly accused, I �d find it very hard to accept excuses like that.  Sorry, but you don �t seem serious in your action. 

Julieta, good point!

1 Sep 2010     

napster
Costa Rica

but you are not me

1 Sep 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

I think what Julieta means by "if I were you..." is "any sensible person"...

1 Sep 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Sure!!!!!!... I would feel ashamed if so, cuz everytime I logged in the site I would have started senseless threads like you do

I do not know what your problem is napster, you sent me a pm some time ago asking for my support, I told you that you should leave everything behind, that the forum was not for personal issues; how fool I was thinking you`d "hear" me... anyways, none of my bussiness anymore

Good luck

1 Sep 2010     

Pelletrine
France

Please, Napster, this site is a lot about sharing, goodwill and helpful exchanges... I guess you found out that, as you wanted to apologize... but, put it the other way round: don �t you think, you, yourself, would be better off with a real personal "sorry" for what someone did to you, without anybody elses intervening? - That �s what a PM could easily be used for Wink
- and maybe get you aquainted with a new friend-

1 Sep 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

@napster

I agree with what the others have written so far. You had accused Olindalima of being a thief or at least a copycat, so you should have apologised to her personally!

Do you ever learn?? You �ve got sooo much good advice from sooo many users in this website so far, however, you don �t seem to be able to accept any advice, which is very sad...

1 Sep 2010     

franknbea
United Kingdom

Dear Napster
When apologizing one tends to at least obey the laws of civility. If I poured some beer over you in a bar I would say sorry but I certainly wouldn �t LAUGH OUT LOUD while doing it. But you already know that, you �re not silly, you �re just torn between being good cop/bad cop. You really really want to be good but something prevents you. Or it maybe that in being controversial you get a lot of �fan � mail like this one. What the heck! I �m in a great mood, I �ll play your game...

Sooo Glad you want to say sorry dear Napster LOL
have you finally decided to turn over a new leaf? LOL
Or are you just bored? LOL
BTW Lol you do realise you can pm the person who you accused?LOL
Yeah, that �s how it �s done with a modicum of decorum LOL
Happy trails LOL

2 Sep 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Napster

though I haven �t received an appologize, what you have done now is OK for me. Let �s put a STOP here. Wishing you a more fair and clear way of looking at the world around you.

@ and now to all of you, sorry, because you have been here supporting me, but I didn �t show up.

It �s all right, I must send here a big , huge thank you to all of you, to the ones who showed their faces  to give me support; this and the previous post.
I do appreciate what you have done.

I am a little tired of everything happening here around. I am a member for quite a time. I never cheated, I never copied, I ALWAYS state if the printable are mine or if I took the idea, the what soever from here or there.
It seems to me some people here don �t appreciate my way.

It �s their right...

I want to leave here my gratitude to soooooo many of you, dear friends.

A very special thank you to someone I hardly know, but helped me a lot, showing me, my way in a very different way.

A special thank you. whom I can say, i hardly know. 
JAYHO.
She managed to make me understand what a forum is for,and  , I was such a brilliant student that, this second / third  time, I didn �t show up. A forum is not a place for these kind of discusions; if we leave them alone, they will end in the end of the main page
Thank you, my friend,
JAYHO, it was much easier this time

This site can have these strange things, people we hardly know can be our anchors.

Thanks to all of you, I have learnt tons with you, I will be always grateful

(I broke my glasses, sorry for some misspelling)
Cherio

Linda

2 Sep 2010     

douglas
United States

I see myself as an intelligent, sensitive human, with the soul of a clown which forces me to blow it at the most important moments.
Jim Morrison

2 Sep 2010